Please care for your candle and always follow these safety precautions
Burn within sight.
Keep away from things that catch fire.
Keep away from children.
Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window or fan
Do not use water to extinguish the candle
Keep candles out of reach of children and pets
Be sure candle is kept on a stable, heat-resistant surface Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
Prevent soot from forming on the glass by trimming the wicks properly
If the glass becomes black while burning, extinguish, allow to cool and clean with a paper towel.
Do not burn the candle if the glass is chipped or cracked
Never allow the candle flame to come into contact with the side of the glass
Stop burning when 1/2 inch of wax is in the bottom of the candle
All burn times will vary. This is variable by fragrance, colour, burning habits and environmental conditions
Never move a burning candle when the wax is liquid.
Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings. This may scratch, weaken, and cause the glass to break.
If the flames become too high or flickers, extinguish immediately and allow to cool. Then trim the wicks.
A candle snuffer is the safest way to extinguish your candle to prevent hot wax splatters.